INFORMATION FOR CURRENT BRIGHTEST STAR FAMILIES
March 1, 2015
Registration is now open for Brightest Star Summer Musical Theatre 2015. The dates are July 6-24, 2015. Please note the following updates to the program:
1) Due to the high level of talent and maturity in our middle school students we have eliminated the half-day program for early elementary-age children. The new Junior Division is for those entering Grades 4-7 in fall 2015 and is a full-day program. The show we select for this division will require higher-level acting, singing, and dancing skills than in past years and will receive equal-billing with the Senior Division show.
2) The cost for both Senior and Junior Division is $475 and will include FREE lunch on two days per week (six free lunches), 2 complimentary tickets to the final show, and a Brightest Star t-shirt.
3) We will be using a new Musical Theatre songbook for the Cabaret. Both Junior and Senior division students will need it. You will receive the link for the songbook once we receive your registration.
4) For summer vacation planning purposes you need to know that we have decided to add a matinee on Saturday, July 25th for Junior Division and an evening show on July 25th for Senior Division.
5) There is limited scholarship money available. A scholarship audition will take place in mid-May.
6) It is important that you send your registration form and 50 dollar deposit in by March 13th. Registration for new families opens on March 14th. We will cap enrollment at 25 students for each division. If you are not prepared to pay the 50 dollars please at least give me a verbal commitment via email by the 13th. We can work out a payment plan so that your child does not miss out due to financial constraints.
Can't wait for summer and seeing all of you again.
Pam Kane and staff